Dr. Ali Qassem
Describing how important the manager is, Drucker, the man who invented management, said, “The manager is the dynamic life-giving element in any organization. Without a good manager, the resources of production will remain resources, and will never become production. In this competitive economy, the quality of the performance of an organization’s managers is the only effective advantage that organization can have”.
Managing is one of the toughest, most complex, multidimensional, sensitive, and challenging fields. Each day, the job of the manager becomes more complex, difficult, and accompanied by new challenges, tasks, and difficulties caused by many known and unpredictable factors.
However, despite these factors, managers must utilize their resources wisely, consistently satisfy their customers, thrive and grow in this competitive economy, and make smart use of their time for higher effectiveness and efficiency to increase productivity and profit through effective management.
MANAGERS' DILEMMAS TEACHES YOU HOW!
· Important Issues Related to Management.
· The Manager's Realities.
· Signs of Poor Management.
· Managers Mistakes & How to Avoid Them.
· Tips on Selecting the Right People.
· The Reasons for People Poor performance.
· The Reasons for People De-motivation.
· How to Get the Best Out of Your People.
· How to Keep Your People Motivated, Always.
· The Human Personality Needs.
· PhD in Trust & Respect.
· Dealing with Five Generations Work force.
· The Practices of Extraordinary Managers.
· Recommended Readings.